Re: Shakuhachi and pot historical???

"tissue is not only for sniffles and cums"

This has made my day.

#77 2010-01-19 00:51:09

molado
Website

"WHERE IS THE PROOOOOF"

as i said, it's passed down to only the selected for obvious reasons. i've got this open because i thought it was time. please read my prior posts.

"you say that in JAPAN they've been using cannabis since the 7th to 9th century in Zen circles."

yes, they used cannabis in zen circles. you can search this easily.

http://www.themarijuanaobserver.com/200 … japan.html
http://www.japanhemp.org/en/canjpn.htm

cannabis was very commonly used during the time among people as well as monks.

"The title of your video is "Therapeutic uses of cannabis WITH Shakuhachi blowing meditation"

now, in this title, where do you see, zen, japan, breathing, etc? just because the medium is shakuhachi that you think this is "enormous?"

Last edited by molado (2010-01-19 00:58:14)

any fool can make one, yet not anyone can own one.

#78 2010-01-19 00:52:43

molado
Website

lol. thanks. i was laughing when i wrote that too. wink

Jam wrote:

"tissue is not only for sniffles and cums"

This has made my day.

#79 2010-01-19 01:01:55

Tairaku 太楽
Administrator/Performer
Website

molado wrote:

where in my claim do you find that "a zen priest. you puff the magic dragon. and you blow jiari." have you lost your track or are you trying to intentionally misguide? do you know there are two things here. your japanese komuso has nothing to do with cannabis suizen. does this clarify some for you?

Tairaku wrote:

Gishin, I don't get it. You're a Zen Priest. You puff the magic dragon. And you blow jiari. Doesn't that pretty much prove that Zen Priest get wasted while jamming out on some honkyoku? You're the evidence that proves Molado's claims. wink

Molado, my comments were directed at Gishin not you. To what could we attribute this poor comprehension combined with narcissism? wink Maybe too much of something.

'Progress means simplifying, not complicating' : Bruno Munari

http://www.myspace.com/tairakubrianritchie

#80 2010-01-19 01:02:38

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

At this point and since the beginning of your gibberish you failed to bring any clear and tangible information. Please just stop your circus it is not helping you and your cause etc.

Now since the beginning it was very clear to me that English was not your first language and I even wondered if you clearly understood what you are saying,writing and reading. I guess the issue you got with proper understanding of the language is due to English not being your mother tongue plus you being stoned most of the time.

So let me put in in plain words for you to understand.

꺼져라 나쁜놈!

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo
St-Jerome, Quebec, Canada
http://www.myspace.com/shunpukandojo

#81 2010-01-19 01:28:04

molado
Website

"your gibberish"

which is?

"you failed to bring any clear and tangible information."

please do ask me for any question.

"Please just stop"

no, "gishin." you've started this with me last year, attacking my channel, spreading this sort of abuse behind my back.

"your circus"

that is?

"it is not helping you"

then how are you going to help me? or are you willing to help me?

"and your cause etc."

which is?

"it was very clear to me"

yet, you wanted to take advantage, didn't you?

"I even wondered"

no, you have jumped to a conclusion and slandered me.

"if you clearly understood what you are saying,writing and reading."

if i don't, you probably wouldn't bother to respond nor start a slandering thread, would you?

"I guess"

wrong.

"plain words for you to understand. 꺼져라 나쁜놈!"

君に出てくるのは果たして悪口だけなのか? 哀れだ。

Gishin wrote:

At this point and since the beginning of your gibberish you failed to bring any clear and tangible information. Please just stop your circus it is not helping you and your cause etc.

Now since the beginning it was very clear to me that English was not your first language and I even wondered if you clearly understood what you are saying,writing and reading. I guess the issue you got with proper understanding of the language is due to English not being your mother tongue plus you being stoned most of the time.

So let me put in in plain words for you to understand.

꺼져라 나쁜놈!

#82 2010-01-19 01:29:39

molado
Website

sorry for not understanding your targeted joke. in any case, my intention of the video was innocent.

Tairaku wrote:

molado wrote:

where in my claim do you find that "a zen priest. you puff the magic dragon. and you blow jiari." have you lost your track or are you trying to intentionally misguide? do you know there are two things here. your japanese komuso has nothing to do with cannabis suizen. does this clarify some for you?

Tairaku wrote:

Gishin, I don't get it. You're a Zen Priest. You puff the magic dragon. And you blow jiari. Doesn't that pretty much prove that Zen Priest get wasted while jamming out on some honkyoku? You're the evidence that proves Molado's claims. wink

Molado, my comments were directed at Gishin not you. To what could we attribute this poor comprehension combined with narcissism? wink Maybe too much of something.

Last edited by molado (2010-01-19 01:32:48)

#83 2010-01-19 01:42:38

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

Well why the heck are you writing to me in Japanese? I am not Japanese at all? I wote to you in Korean since you are Korean or so it seems unless I am wrong.

Now I can clearly understand what you wrote in Japanese but the main issue is that it is YOU who are generating insults with your frivolous claims about Zen, Suizen etc and Marijuana. You are insulting and slandering All Zen lineages in Japan, China and even Korea.

You words and action are actually an insult to Zen and east asian cultures.

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#84 2010-01-19 02:07:43

molado
Website

"Well why the heck are you writing to me in Japanese?"

日本語を使う理由は君が英語をよく理解できないようだからだ。

"Korean"

真に韓国の人を嫌う理由が何だと考えるの?

"it is YOU who are generating insults with your frivolous claims about Zen, Suizen etc and Marijuana."

万一君が話すことが事実でも善を行うという人が他の人らを侮辱してもいいのか?

"You are insulting and slandering All Zen lineages in Japan, China and even Korea."

どのように?

"You words and action are actually an insult to Zen and east asian cultures."

万一君が大麻に対する認識が初めから良くなければそのようなことが出来るだろう。 しかし自ら医療大麻患者でその植物に対し悪意的に話できるだろうか?

Gishin wrote:

Well why the heck are you writing to me in Japanese? I am not Japanese at all? I wote to you in Korean since you are Korean or so it seems unless I am wrong.

Now I can clearly understand what you wrote in Japanese but the main issue is that it is YOU who are generating insults with your frivolous claims about Zen, Suizen etc and Marijuana. You are insulting and slandering All Zen lineages in Japan, China and even Korea.

You words and action are actually an insult to Zen and east asian cultures.

#85 2010-01-19 02:25:36

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

molado wrote:

真に韓国の人を嫌う理由が何だと考えるの?

Gishin wrote:

Overall you are not making it any better. Your usage of Japanese language demonstrates the exact same type of idiocy. Now I can sleep quietly since I know for sure that you are truly a fool.

And sadly you personify the exact reason why Koreans are many times flagged as idiots when they invent such theories that cannot be backed by any evidence other than imagination in fields like History,culture and religion. Many people that lived in Asia that are of non Asian descent will testify to this. My wife is a Korean blood Chinese 朝鮮系中國人 and she is often shocked at how stupid and stubborn many of the uneducated and stupid ones are towards this kind of situations like the one you are trying to prove with no facts just far fetched information and yet you continue to fight over it instead of taking the slap and admit your mistake or erroneous understanding you continue on and on towards an argument that makes no sense making one of those idiots that will only serve to your detriment and your overall culture.

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#86 2010-01-19 02:48:44

molado
Website

"Overall you are not making it any better."

なぜならば?

"Your usage of Japanese language demonstrates the exact same type of idiocy."

なぜならば?

"Now I can sleep quietly since I know for sure that you are truly a fool."

他の人がバカならば睡眠がよくきているようだろう?

"And sadly you personify the exact reason why Koreans are many times flagged as idiots when they invent such theories that cannot be backed by any evidence other than imagination in fields like History,culture and religion."

新しいニュースだ。 万一君が話すのが事実といっても人をそのようにひどく対してもかまわないと考えるか?

"Many people that lived in Asia that are of non Asian descent will testify to this. My wife is a Korean blood Chinese 朝鮮系中國人"

君のワイフは韓国人も日本人でもない。 また君のワイフは間違って教育を受けた。 今でも新しく教育を受けろ。

"and she is often shocked at how stupid and stubborn many of the uneducated and stupid ones are towards this kind of situations like the one you are trying to prove with no facts just far fetched information"

笑わせる言葉だ。 簡単にインターネットだけ遅れをとれば出てくるのにもそれをしたくなくて君は私を窮地に陥れている。

"and yet you continue to fight over it instead of taking the slap and admit your mistake or erroneous understanding you continue on"

私が君に何を間違ったか? またなぜ合うべきか?  君という存在が何だって?

"and on towards an argument that makes no sense making one of those idiots that will only serve to your detriment and your overall culture."

今君が話しているのを何というのかアナ? 教育という。 習え。 今でも。前にも話したが"バカ"というのはバカ行動をする者をいう。 本当に君を置いて話すことだ。 習え。 習って他人に与えること違う。

Gishin wrote:

molado wrote:

真に韓国の人を嫌う理由が何だと考えるの?

Gishin wrote:

Overall you are not making it any better. Your usage of Japanese language demonstrates the exact same type of idiocy. Now I can sleep quietly since I know for sure that you are truly a fool.

And sadly you personify the exact reason why Koreans are many times flagged as idiots when they invent such theories that cannot be backed by any evidence other than imagination in fields like History,culture and religion. Many people that lived in Asia that are of non Asian descent will testify to this. My wife is a Korean blood Chinese 朝鮮系中國人 and she is often shocked at how stupid and stubborn many of the uneducated and stupid ones are towards this kind of situations like the one you are trying to prove with no facts just far fetched information and yet you continue to fight over it instead of taking the slap and admit your mistake or erroneous understanding you continue on and on towards an argument that makes no sense making one of those idiots that will only serve to your detriment and your overall culture.

#87 2010-01-19 03:04:15

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

Beautyful!

I sent you the rope by Fedex you opened the box thanked me and then hanged yourself with it. Anyway thank you for making me practice my general Japanese reading skills.

But hey everybody he is truly a whacko he either wrote the exact same stuff he was writing in English OR he goes on to say that my wife does not understand Korea etc hahaha man this is getting better each post

You truly resonate like the bottom of a casket.

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#88 2010-01-19 03:18:15

molado
Website

"I sent you the rope by Fedex you opened the box thanked me and then hanged yourself with it."

今あいた口で何を意味しているのか? まさか殺人をいっているのではないだろう? 君が着た服は装飾であるだけなのを真に分からないか?

"Anyway thank you for making me practice my general Japanese reading skills."

笑わせるよ。 君は今日本語も知らずにいる

"But hey everybody"

本当に君のようなにせ物だけが話さなければならないことが落ちれば他の他人に呼び掛けをする。 不詳な野郎.

"he is truly a whacko he either wrote the exact same stuff he was writing in English OR he goes on to say that my wife does not understand Korea etc hahaha man this is getting better each post"

君のワイフは韓国人も,日本人でもないとの意味は君のワイフが韓国に対し分からないという意味ではない。 真に頭が悪いことかでなければ真に不道徳なものか?

"You truly resonate like the bottom of a casket."

人生も分からなくてどのように死を論じられるか?

Gishin wrote:

Beautyful!

I sent you the rope by Fedex you opened the box thanked me and then hanged yourself with it. Anyway thank you for making me practice my general Japanese reading skills.

But hey everybody he is truly a whacko he either wrote the exact same stuff he was writing in English OR he goes on to say that my wife does not understand Korea etc hahaha man this is getting better each post

You truly resonate like the bottom of a casket.

Last edited by molado (2010-01-19 03:23:07)

#89 2010-01-19 03:34:10

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

Most likely you are using a Korean to Japanese software which are very accurate and precise since both languages share the same structure.

This goes on to prove that if you had ANY real Japanese reading or writing skills you would have done your research in Japanese to find true facts and even find and translate the poems cited in the article that you gave us the link to. But it had to be Kanshiketsu to do the work for you. This is stuff you should have done before showing up here with your idiocy and erratic writings. To add to to the insult you refer to my wife as being South Korean or Japanese? I clearly wrote that she is a 朝鮮系中國人 or you can say 朝鲜族 OK let me put it for you in Hangul 조선계 중국인

For the sake of all please write in English I can surely write in Japanese but the issue here is that I will need to rewrite it in English for all to see since I don't want to hide behind anything plus and is a real waste of my time. You are the one misleading others with your crap so don't turn this in a semi private rant party.

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#90 2010-01-19 03:53:44

molado
Website

for your fake japanese, i'll write to you in english per your request.

"Most likely you are using a Korean to Japanese software which are very accurate and precise since both languages share the same structure."

for your information, no. i was in japan. i know the culture. after that, i've learn the bad words.

"This goes on to prove that if you had ANY real Japanese reading or writing skills you would have done your research in Japanese to find true facts and even find and translate the poems cited in the article that you gave us the link to."

"go on to prove?" lol. have you had any college education at all such as logic? the link was provided by someone else and i pointed out the part that was relevant to our conversation, which you have failed to review because of your presumption that i was talking about komuso monks hitting bongs for high.

"before showing up here with your idiocy and erratic writings."

you were the one started this. and i dare to presume that you've done this sort of behavior to others and hurt them. you see, if you wear a cowboy hat and clothes and don't act cowboy, it's just a costume for you. in other words, let me tell you directly. you are a fake. i know this from your actions and words.

"To add to to the insult you refer to my wife as being South Korean or Japanese? I clearly wrote that she is a 朝鮮系中國人 or you can say 朝鲜族 OK let me put it for you in Hangul 조선계 중국인"

this also shows your fake japanese. i never said what you said above. i said that your wife is neither korean nor japanese. this doesn't mean that she doesn't know about korea. i also mentioned her knowledge is limited with her past education in her country, china, that it's time for you to have a new education.

"For the sake of all please write in English I can surely write in Japanese but the issue here is that I will need to rewrite it in English for all to see"

what a laugh. from what you've spoken, i doubt that you'd know anything close to japanese or the culture.

"since I don't want to hide behind anything plus and is a real waste of my time. You are the one misleading others with your crap so don't turn this in a semi private rant party."

please remember, you've started this with korean words that are not so friendly. learn to bend the finger towards you.

ps: didn't you say you'd be a sleep because someone's a fool?

Gishin wrote:

Most likely you are using a Korean to Japanese software which are very accurate and precise since both languages share the same structure.

This goes on to prove that if you had ANY real Japanese reading or writing skills you would have done your research in Japanese to find true facts and even find and translate the poems cited in the article that you gave us the link to. But it had to be Kanshiketsu to do the work for you. This is stuff you should have done before showing up here with your idiocy and erratic writings. To add to to the insult you refer to my wife as being South Korean or Japanese? I clearly wrote that she is a 朝鮮系中國人 or you can say 朝鲜族 OK let me put it for you in Hangul 조선계 중국인

For the sake of all please write in English I can surely write in Japanese but the issue here is that I will need to rewrite it in English for all to see since I don't want to hide behind anything plus and is a real waste of my time. You are the one misleading others with your crap so don't turn this in a semi private rant party.

#91 2010-01-19 04:13:54

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

No again you play with words and screw around just like you did from the beginning.

You are truly part of the idiotic Korean class. If you truly spoke Japanese you would have at least made the proper research to know the article was crap and made no tangible reference to what you are trying to imply when it comes to Cannabis usage in Japan.

Sure you were in Japan and Chae Yeon also was in Japan but hell that does not make her more knowledgeable about Japan. But in the end all she has is some nice move and a great ass.

Humm Ok I don't like to splatter papers etc but here ya go.

I have a license in Rinzai-Shu and also Shingon-Shu
I have collected Antique and newly made Japanese swords by top smiths for quite a while and organized the first swordsmithing by a Japanese swordsmith in Canada.
I have played Shakuhachi for more than 10 years now and learned with Masumoto Yoshio, Kurahashi Yoshio and in North-America with Michael Chikuzen Gould.
I have 3rd dan in Iaido under Miura Takeyuki Hidefusa
I lived in Japan for 3 years and also traveled there more than 10 times each stay was never under 3 weeks and

and this is just the stuff I did with Japan not counting China and the other services and performances I gave of Shomyo internationally, funerals, iai demo, matsuri organization, culture day presentation

So when it comes to culture and knowledge of Japanese culture I am sorry but you just don't make the cut.

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#92 2010-01-19 04:32:23

molado
Website

"No again you play with words and screw around just like you did from the beginning."

such as?

"You are truly part of the idiotic Korean class."

i didn't even know there was one. again, your stereotyping won't get you anywhere.

"If you truly spoke Japanese you would have at least made the proper research to know the article was crap"

because? do you have anything to rebuttal? i'd love to see. you see, your beloved government wannabe has abolished everything and anything in regards to cannabis. do you know about catacombs during early christian time? simply put, it's more like that and still is in japan. it was hidden, but now i can talk.

"and made no tangible reference to what you are trying to imply when it comes to Cannabis usage in Japan."

again, you have failed to read.
http://www.themarijuanaobserver.com/200 … japan.html
http://www.japanhemp.org/en/canjpn.htm

"Sure you were in Japan and Chae Yeon also was in Japan"

who's chae yeon? your wife?

"but hell that does not make her more knowledgeable about Japan."

do you think i should follow her example or do you think that i am exactly like her? i ask this because you are comparing me to her.

"But in the end all she has is some nice move and a great ass."

for you, i am sure.

"Humm Ok I don't like to splatter papers etc but here ya go."

i really don't want to compare scars. just know that i am a person like you. but if you'd like to know, please go and see my youtube channel. there's a brief intro of me and the website.

"Japan not counting China"

i recommend korea next time. korea is like a key to a locked door between china and japan.

"So when it comes to culture and knowledge of Japanese culture I am sorry but you just don't make the cut."

culture is not about what you've done.

Gishin wrote:

No again you play with words and screw around just like you did from the beginning.

You are truly part of the idiotic Korean class. If you truly spoke Japanese you would have at least made the proper research to know the article was crap and made no tangible reference to what you are trying to imply when it comes to Cannabis usage in Japan.

Sure you were in Japan and Chae Yeon also was in Japan but hell that does not make her more knowledgeable about Japan. But in the end all she has is some nice move and a great ass.

Humm Ok I don't like to splatter papers etc but here ya go.

I have a license in Rinzai-Shu and also Shingon-Shu
I have collected Antique and newly made Japanese swords by top smiths for quite a while and organized the first swordsmithing by a Japanese swordsmith in Canada.
I have played Shakuhachi for more than 10 years now and learned with Masumoto Yoshio, Kurahashi Yoshio and in North-America with Michael Chikuzen Gould.
I have 3rd dan in Iaido under Miura Takeyuki Hidefusa
I lived in Japan for 3 years and also traveled there more than 10 times each stay was never under 3 weeks and

and this is just the stuff I did with Japan not counting China and the other services and performances I gave of Shomyo internationally, funerals, iai demo, matsuri organization, culture day presentation

So when it comes to culture and knowledge of Japanese culture I am sorry but you just don't make the cut.

Last edited by molado (2010-01-19 04:36:09)

#93 2010-01-19 04:38:39

Justin
Shihan/Maker
Website

Dear Molado
Your hosts here on this forum are Brian and Ken, and they seem to be being very generous in allowing you (and indeed all of us) to post here. If you would take the time to read through a good number of the threads here in the forum, you could get an understanding of the tone which is accepted and usual here. It takes some of us, including myself, some time to learn this.

Reading your posts here you may appear to be a troll. If you are not deliberately trolling, then rather than writing numerous long posts, you may be better to just write one post answering in detail the specific questions put to you. I think these questions would be the best to answer:

- What are the primary Japanese sources for your claim that cannabis was used in Japan in suizendou in the 7th to 9th centuries?
- Please quote from these sources the sections where it details this.
- If you claim to have learned this "practice" from a teacher, please detail the teacher's name and lineage.

If what you are saying is true, there should be no difficulty in answering the above questions. If you fail to answer these questions directly, you can surely understand that it will appear that you are actually making all of this up, and perhaps even deliberately wasting the time of the community you have just entered. For sources and names, for the benefit of the community you could give the Japanese and the English since you are skilled in both.

#94 2010-01-19 04:46:09

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

I did read all you gave us and it fails to connect or prove any of what you are saying.

Now hell I wish Chae Yeon was my wife. You are Korean but have never heard of her yet? Anyway my wife is pretty hot I should send you pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLLP4T_ZQs

Enjoy ! Now you can use tissues in their for one of their classical use.

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#95 2010-01-19 05:04:19

molado
Website

"Your hosts here on this forum are Brian and Ken, and they seem to be being very generous in allowing you (and indeed all of us) to post here."

err, thank you. (hi biran, hi ken. sorry to disturb you guys like this. i must clarify and set a few things straight. thanks for your patience.)

"If you would take the time to read through a good number of the threads here in the forum, you could get an understanding of the tone which is accepted and usual here. It takes some of us, including myself, some time to learn this."

i accidently found here and joined a couple of days ago. i joined to clarify a slander made by gishin.

"Reading your posts here you may appear to be a troll."

had you spent your time actually visiting my youtube channel, you'd probably didn't have to say what you say above, err. i think you should've spent more time on my page than err, typing word for word for fun. surely, your intention was to make fun of me, which utterly failed embarrassingly.

"If you are not deliberately trolling, then rather than writing numerous long posts, you may be better to just write one post answering in detail the specific questions put to you. I think these questions would be the best to answer:"

which i have.

"What are the primary Japanese sources for your claim that cannabis was used in Japan in suizendou in the 7th to 9th centuries?"

there should be no "primary japanese sources" for my "claim" other than circumstantial and various articles that suggest cannabis suizen.

"If you claim to have learned this "practice" from a teacher, please detail the teacher's name and lineage."

this "practice" is only for the selected. you are to forget the teacher's name since it's not important in cannabis suizen. the lineage is tao from korea via china.

"If you fail to answer these questions directly,"

so, according to your standard, have i failed?

"you can surely understand that it will appear that you are actually making all of this up, and perhaps even deliberately wasting the time of the community you have just entered."

this would not be my intention. also, as you well observed, i just entered to clarify.

"For sources and names, for the benefit of the community you could give the Japanese and the English since you are skilled in both."

maybe. i am also skilled in korean.

Justin wrote:

Dear Molado
Your hosts here on this forum are Brian and Ken, and they seem to be being very generous in allowing you (and indeed all of us) to post here. If you would take the time to read through a good number of the threads here in the forum, you could get an understanding of the tone which is accepted and usual here. It takes some of us, including myself, some time to learn this.

Reading your posts here you may appear to be a troll. If you are not deliberately trolling, then rather than writing numerous long posts, you may be better to just write one post answering in detail the specific questions put to you. I think these questions would be the best to answer:

- What are the primary Japanese sources for your claim that cannabis was used in Japan in suizendou in the 7th to 9th centuries?
- Please quote from these sources the sections where it details this.
- If you claim to have learned this "practice" from a teacher, please detail the teacher's name and lineage.

If what you are saying is true, there should be no difficulty in answering the above questions. If you fail to answer these questions directly, you can surely understand that it will appear that you are actually making all of this up, and perhaps even deliberately wasting the time of the community you have just entered. For sources and names, for the benefit of the community you could give the Japanese and the English since you are skilled in both.

#96 2010-01-19 05:05:30

molado
Website

lol. i think my wife is hotter. thanks anyway.

Gishin wrote:

I did read all you gave us and it fails to connect or prove any of what you are saying.

Now hell I wish Chae Yeon was my wife. You are Korean but have never heard of her yet? Anyway my wife is pretty hot I should send you pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLLP4T_ZQs

Enjoy ! Now you can use tissues in their for one of their classical use.

#97 2010-01-19 05:34:05

Justin
Shihan/Maker
Website

molado wrote:

i think you should've spent more time on my page than err, typing word for word for fun. surely, your intention was to make fun of me, which utterly failed embarrassingly.

Dear Molado
When discussing history it is good to have solid sources from which we can quote and refer to. Until now the only source for cannabis usage in suizendou in Japan is your youtube video. I trust you didn't mind me quoting from your video.

molado wrote:

"What are the primary Japanese sources for your claim that cannabis was used in Japan in suizendou in the 7th to 9th centuries?"

there should be no "primary japanese sources" for my "claim" other than circumstantial and various articles that suggest cannabis suizen.

Ah, I see, no sources. No quotes.

molado wrote:

"If you claim to have learned this "practice" from a teacher, please detail the teacher's name and lineage."

this "practice" is only for the selected. you are to forget the teacher's name since it's not important in cannabis suizen. the lineage is tao from korea via china.

Ah I see, the forgetfulness is an intentional part of the cannabis training. Apart from being understandably humorous, this is rather unfortunate.

molado wrote:

"If you fail to answer these questions directly,"

so, according to your standard, have i failed?

Having no sources, and having forgotten who taught you, yes, this has to be judged a failure.

molado wrote:

"you can surely understand that it will appear that you are actually making all of this up, and perhaps even deliberately wasting the time of the community you have just entered."

this would not be my intention. also, as you well observed, i just entered to clarify.

Thank you for your good intentions, and thank you for your clarification. You can rest assured now that we all understand you very clearly.

#98 2010-01-19 05:42:49

Priapus Le Zen M☮nk
Historical Zen Mod
Website

Thanks Justin you words are always just and show much more class than my usual rants.

I guess you finally naild the cover of that casket case.

So now we can all go out and celebrate in a mad dance frenzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyEnG_DEB1I

Sebastien 義真 Cyr
春風館道場 Shunpukan Dojo

#99 2010-01-19 05:54:22

molado
Website

justin,

"When discussing history it is good to have solid sources from which we can quote and refer to. Until now the only source for cannabis usage in suizendou in Japan is your youtube video. I trust you didn't mind me quoting from your video."

if your intention was to quote rather than, err, making a fun poke at it, surely i don't mind. however, your post in this case was not the intention that you are referring. btw, i do mind this sort of "quoting."

"Ah, I see, no sources. No quotes."

please be clear. i said, there should be no "primary japanese sources." this doesn't mean it has no sources nor no quotes. you maybe surprised, if you were get selected. but then again, you are into "primary."

"Ah I see, the forgetfulness is an intentional part of the cannabis training."

you see, we have amazing ability to think, but what's more amazing is the ability to not think. think about it, before dismissing it.

"Apart from being understandably humorous, this is rather unfortunate."

because?

"Having no sources, and having forgotten who taught you, yes, this has to be judged a failure."

hmm, last time i checked, it was "primary?" btw, do you think you can recognize a "success" without "failure?"

"Thank you for your good intentions, and thank you for your clarification. You can rest assured now that we all understand you very clearly."

still trying to be condescending. it's failing as in the beginning. are you now going to spew out your credentials? let's see. should we start with our ph.ds? o, please, err, drop it. it's making me almost puke. at least gishin is upfront, although cowardly.

#100 2010-01-19 05:55:42

molado
Website

lol, still can't sleep? think of your health. nobody is a fool here. btw, if you like caskets so much, maybe i may pick one for you when you send the rope.

Gishin wrote:

Thanks Justin you words are always just and show much more class than my usual rants.

I guess you finally naild the cover of that casket case.

So now we can all go out and celebrate in a mad dance frenzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyEnG_DEB1I

Board footer