Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2006-09-06 18:46:24

Kerns

Western Montana

I'm currently living in Missoula, MT and work at the University of Montana. I picked up my first shakuhachi as a trade a few years back. I've had no formal instruction but enjoy playing when I can.  I am interesting in connecting with other players in the general vicinity and seeing if we can occasionally meet to teach and learn from each other.  Of course, if an instructor lives in the area or is traveling through the area, I'd like to see about taking a lesson.  I look forward to getting involved with the forum.

#2 2006-09-07 00:48:10

xiaonaihua
Website

Re: Western Montana

Welcome  to  the  shakuhachi forum.   If you have any questions .

We are very willing to share.

and where is the Missoula ?  I do not know how to write  is in Chinese.

smile

#3 2006-09-28 10:13:34

Kamesan

Re: Western Montana

Kerns wrote:

I'm currently living in Missoula, MT and work at the University of Montana. I picked up my first shakuhachi as a trade a few years back. I've had no formal instruction but enjoy playing when I can.  I am interesting in connecting with other players in the general vicinity and seeing if we can occasionally meet to teach and learn from each other.  Of course, if an instructor lives in the area or is traveling through the area, I'd like to see about taking a lesson.  I look forward to getting involved with the forum.

Hi.  I just drove all the way from Eureka Montana to new Jersey!  Lovely county out there, but not much to do!!

Board footer