Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2008-01-23 06:23:11

amokrun

Finnish shakuhachi people. Drop me a note if I don't know you yet.

I posted a link to the new shakuhachi website of Finland. It is part of currently rather uncoordinated effort to get things rolling in this end of the world. I've talked to my teacher Gunnar Linder as well as to few people here in Finland who play shakuhachi. We are hoping to get together a small group of people who are interested so that we could further plan all sorts of things that require a couple of people to succeed. For example, anyone who is interested in taking lessons here in Finland but can't go to Sweden regularly might be interested in the possibility of us getting together and getting Gunnar to come here to Finland to teach. He has agreed to stop by in here occasionally if we can get enough people to attend. Optimally such events would require about five people, give or take few. It also helps if we have a few people in "reserve" so that we can still do the events if someone cancels.

Right now there is no coordinated effort to get this done. It would be nice to have something a bit more official together at some point but for now we are a small enough group that talking directly to each other works fine. Drop me a note if you are interested. Naturally this doesn't mean that you need to participate in anything. We are just hoping to get a better idea of how many of us are there.

Board footer