World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2008-02-12 19:26:32

Travis Winegar
Website

Shakuhachi Search Engine - An Invitation

Greetings all,

Long ago, I started up a google search engine dedicated to Shakuhachi-related websites.  For a good while I maintained the list and tried my best to keep it up to date.  Unfortunately, I find myself unable to continue (well, let's be honest, I haven't updated it in a long time) updating the engine with all the new shakuhachi sites popping up.

I would like to offer the job to one of you if you would have it.  It's neither technical nor difficult, so don't let that scare you off.  Maintenance consists of keeping an eye out for new shakuhachi-related sites and adding them to the list so that they can be indexed by the search engine.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the engine, here is a link to the original post about it and here is another to its homepage.

If you have any questions, or are interested in helping out an incredibly valuable resource, shoot me an email or respond to this thread.

Thanks!

"As soon as you see something, you already start to intellectualize it. As soon as you intellectualize something, it is no longer what you saw." – Shunryu Suzuki

Shakuhachi Search Engine

Board footer