Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2006-02-18 02:35:13

rodrigo rodriguez
Website

Rodrigo Rodriguez

hello everybody, i am Rodrigo Rodriguez original from spain(the island palma de mallorca),
i am composer and multinstrumentist, i study shakuhachi in yokoyama kinko school in japan, with kakizakai sensei,
from 1 year and half i am living in japan.

i exchange email with ken , and i am happy about this forum , its very nice have it!

well, i looking for emailing with new people here!!

rodrigo rodriguez

Last edited by rodrigo rodriguez (2006-02-18 02:36:17)

#2 2006-03-13 19:21:00

bluespiderweb

Re: Rodrigo Rodriguez

rodrigo rodriguez wrote:

hello everybody, i am Rodrigo Rodriguez original from spain(the island palma de mallorca),
i am composer and multinstrumentist, i study shakuhachi in yokoyama kinko school in japan, with kakizakai sensei,
from 1 year and half i am living in japan.
i exchange email with ken , and i am happy about this forum , its very nice have it!  well, i looking for emailing with new people here!!
rodrigo rodriguez

Welcome, Rodrigo!

It seems you have a good start having studied in Japan already-that must be great to be able to do that.

It's nice to have you here, being a multi-instrumentalist and also a composer!  Lots of talented people here you can communicate with.  Me-I'm just a beginner, who enjoys playing for just the fun of playing and hearing the sweet tones the Shakuhachi or other instrument makes as I play. 

We are very lucky to have this wonderful forum, you are right!

Be well,  Barry

Board footer