Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2006-03-27 21:12:36

johnstrr

Online Sources for Komuso Tengai

Anybody have a link, I'd like to have one as decoration... guess i could wear it around the house ;-) too.

In La'kech

#2 2006-03-27 22:35:58

johnstrr

Re: Online Sources for Komuso Tengai

In La'kech

#3 2006-03-28 00:50:58

kyoreiflutes
Website

Here's a good one. I had another, but it seems to have gone missing.

-E

http://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/warring5-s.htm

"The Universe does not play favorites, and is not fair by its very Nature; Humans, however, are uniquely capable of making the world they live in fair to all."    - D.E. Lloyd

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."    -John Donne

#4 2006-03-28 09:55:04

johnstrr

There must not be many sources LOL... that was the page I searched all day for.  I had found it about a year ago but lost my bookmark.  You just took a weight of my shoulders, it really bothers me when I cannot find something on the internet that I have seen before (kinda like remembering a song but not the title and trying to get your friends to guess what it is for you by humming)... I tried every search string I could think of but Google isn't so good for non .com addresses, you just have to stumble upon them.  Anyways thanks guys, I found a hat, and I feel complete ;-).

In La'kech

#5 2006-03-28 17:14:03

dstone
Website

johnstrr wrote:

I tried every search string I could think of but Google isn't so good for non .com addresses, you just have to stumble upon them.

Hi John.  I know Google doesn't index everything, and maybe this is a trick you already know about, but there's an easy way to eliminate sites (or even everything ".com", for example) in a Google search.  You can use the "site:" operator.

e.g. To find komuso everywhere except at .com sites, Google for: komuso -site:com

And, since this is a Zen forum, we should all be preceding our searches by a period of zazen or suizen, to remove our mind and other illusions from the process.  smile  Cheers!

-Darren.

When it is rainy, I am in the rain. When it is windy, I am in the wind.  - Mitsuo Aida

#6 2006-03-28 20:59:41

johnstrr

Nice tip I did not know that. :-)

In La'kech

Board footer