Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2006-09-18 11:59:51

Mujitsu
Administrator/Flutemaker
Website

I'm looking for a shakuhachi performer in..........

If you are looking to hire a shakuhachi performer, please post your request here.

#2 2009-06-14 14:49:25

Nobody
Website

Re: I'm looking for a shakuhachi performer in..........

Hi, Y'all,

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum. I'm looking for someone who plays a very "deep zen" Honkyoku style. In other words, deep meditative trance. Imagine Tanigucci playing just a little bit slower. I am the Author of Oceanic Mind - The Deeper Meditation Training Course. The course will soon have a video companion which needs a soundtrack. About 10 minutes of music is ok or perhaps about 5 tracks that are two minutes each. They will be interwoven in pieces throughout the course. The payment terms are royalty. There is a $2.00 royalty for the Shakuhachi performer for every sale. I'm not a big name yet, so that means that it could be big money for the performer or not. If it is big money, you'll be collecting for a long time. If not, then, well, it hasn't costed you anything. It's like a lottery.
The Training Course website is at http://www.deepermeditation.net/oceanicmind. The book is available both as a paperback and free as an ebook. So, who's down? You can post a reply on this site, but it's better if you also send an email to me at monkeyjediflame@gmail.com. A reply on this site will mainly just let other people know who's responding. Thank you.

Board footer