Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2006-09-07 15:18:18

edosan
Edomologist

Shakuhachi Fingering Chart: Kinko/Tozan/New Kinko

I have scanned a pretty good fingering chart and put it up on a host for download.

The chart features notation for 'Old' Kinko, Tozan and New Kinko fingering, as well as for seven hole flute.

It is formatted as three JPEGs, to be printed with portrait orientation on letter sized paper, then the pages trimmed to fit together (Left, Center, Right).
After taping the three together, the top and bottom can be trimmed to suit. The scans are at 240ppi, so they should print well.

LEFT

CENTER

RIGHT

These are direct links, so you can just do a 'Save Target as...' to download them.

eB

Zen is not easy.
It takes effort to attain nothingness.
And then what do you have?
Bupkes.

#2 2006-09-08 01:23:32

abarefootboy
Website

Re: Shakuhachi Fingering Chart: Kinko/Tozan/New Kinko

Very nice chart Edosan.   Thank you.

“A single night of love is better than a hundred thousand years of sterile meditation."
                                                                                                                                Ikkyu

#3 2006-09-08 08:55:55

edosan
Edomologist

You are welcome, Grasshopper...

Zen is not easy.
It takes effort to attain nothingness.
And then what do you have?
Bupkes.

#4 2009-08-01 13:34:23

chattemao

edosan wrote:

I have scanned a pretty good fingering chart and put it up on a host for download.

The chart features notation for 'Old' Kinko, Tozan and New Kinko fingering, as well as for seven hole flute.

It is formatted as three JPEGs, to be printed with portrait orientation on letter sized paper, then the pages trimmed to fit together (Left, Center, Right).
After taping the three together, the top and bottom can be trimmed to suit. The scans are at 240ppi, so they should print well.

LEFT

CENTER

RIGHT

These are direct links, so you can just do a 'Save Target as...' to download them.

eB

i  can't see the pics after i click the link .   would you mind to send them to my email  ?   chattemao@gmail.com  thanks

J' aime Dozan Fujiwara 藤原道山

Board footer