Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2010-10-10 08:42:49

Nic

looking for teacher in Thailand

Hi I'm living in Thailand, any teacher is being here?

#2 2010-10-10 21:39:41

cesor

Re: looking for teacher in Thailand

I have been here many years and apart from an American living outside Bangkok we are the only shakuhachi community here.  I have even checked the Japanese community without success.  Where do you live?  Have you got a shkuhachi, any learning manuals or music?   Let me have an off-forum
contact.

Cheers,
Chris.

#3 2010-10-11 02:19:34

Justin
Shihan/Maker
Website

Hi Nic and Chris,
I sometimes pass through Thailand so depending on where in Thailand we could arrange sometimes from time to time. Feel free to contact me offlist.

#4 2010-10-11 08:02:41

Nic

cesor wrote:

I have been here many years and apart from an American living outside Bangkok we are the only shakuhachi community here.  I have even checked the Japanese community without success.  Where do you live?  Have you got a shkuhachi, any learning manuals or music?   Let me have an off-forum
contact.

Cheers,
Chris.

Thank!! for quick reply. I am living in Bangkok. I have a flute and self learning for a while but I am not sure to the right way, good to have a master. If you have any advise, please. Thanks again.

#5 2010-10-11 10:11:52

Nic

Justin wrote:

Hi Nic and Chris,
I sometimes pass through Thailand so depending on where in Thailand we could arrange sometimes from time to time. Feel free to contact me offlist.

Hi Justin

Thank, I am living in Bangkok, where are you living?Japan? It will be great if you pass around here or I shall go to visit you.Thank again.

#6 2010-10-12 00:56:48

Justin
Shihan/Maker
Website

Nic wrote:

Thank, I am living in Bangkok, where are you living?Japan? It will be great if you pass around here or I shall go to visit you.Thank again.

Yes I live on the outskirts of Tokyo, though I spend a fair amount of time in other parts of Japan studying. You're welcome to visit. I'll try to let you know the next time I'm coming through Bangkok.

Board footer