Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2005-11-28 17:53:55

kyoreiflutes
Website

Help me host a few pics of my new flute?

I don't have an FTP, nor can I afford to get one at the moment, but I'm itching to show off my new 1.8 that I just made. Can anyone here help me out? I'd sure appreciate it.

-Eddie

"The Universe does not play favorites, and is not fair by its very Nature; Humans, however, are uniquely capable of making the world they live in fair to all."    - D.E. Lloyd

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."    -John Donne

#2 2005-11-28 18:26:31

Travis Winegar
Website

Re: Help me host a few pics of my new flute?

Eddie,
  If you're still in need of some space for your pics, I can help you out.  I can't guarantee the space will be available forever, but as long as I have it I can host some pics for you.

Shoot me an email with the pics at bjorkfiend@gmail.com and I'll upload them and shoot you back the links.

Travis

"As soon as you see something, you already start to intellectualize it. As soon as you intellectualize something, it is no longer what you saw." – Shunryu Suzuki

Shakuhachi Search Engine

#3 2005-11-30 01:52:00

kyoreiflutes
Website

Re: Help me host a few pics of my new flute?

Thanks, Travis, but Ken let me use his space for a bit until I get a free FTP. Thanks very much!

-E

"The Universe does not play favorites, and is not fair by its very Nature; Humans, however, are uniquely capable of making the world they live in fair to all."    - D.E. Lloyd

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."    -John Donne

Board footer