Mujitsu and Tairaku's Shakuhachi BBQ

World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2007-01-16 22:59:48

dstone
Website

Bookmarks on del.icio.us

Travis (or anyone), looking for shakuhachi links...  (or anything, really)...  http://del.icio.us/search/?all=shakuhachi

Lots of duplicates of what you already have, I'm sure, but it's a user-fed bookmark-sharing service, so it does get updated frequently.

Travis, not sure but you may be able to just add that URL with the query string to the list of sites/URLs you're already indexing -- I assume the duplicates will be filtered out by Google.  The page it returns is only the first 100 (most popular) things tagged "shakuhachi" by users, but you can page ahead with a link like this.

-Darren.

When it is rainy, I am in the rain. When it is windy, I am in the wind.  - Mitsuo Aida

#2 2007-01-17 07:38:25

Travis Winegar
Website

Re: Bookmarks on del.icio.us

Ah cool, thanks for the heads up Darren.  I've been meaning to check out the del.icio.us add-on for Firefox but hadn't done it yet.  I'll waddle through those links and pull out the ones not already on the search engine.

~travis~

"As soon as you see something, you already start to intellectualize it. As soon as you intellectualize something, it is no longer what you saw." – Shunryu Suzuki

Shakuhachi Search Engine

Board footer