World Shakuhachi Discussion / Go to Live Shakuhachi Chat

You are not logged in.

Tube of delight!

#1 2007-07-25 02:45:09

Markus
Website

far out

Hello everybody,

I'm Markus, from Berlin, Germany. As for profile, check out the "myspace" link: "www.myspace.com/makkusik". I'm very grateful for this forum, for it provides a web of connectivity otherwise impossible, & New Music needs that depseratedly.

"Make maps, not copies!" G. Deleuze

#2 2007-07-26 00:09:08

chikuzen
Dai Shihan/Dokyoku
Website

Re: far out

Welcome Markus, to the forum. Your energy is good already. Love to see the word 'grateful'.

Michael Chikuzen Gould

#3 2007-07-26 02:21:58

Markus
Website

It is quite appropriate a word, Michael, for contemporary modern, posttonal music draws heavily on these nowadays techniques of connecting, the individuals do find it very difficult to stay in touch & communicate, exchange information etc, otherwise. A platform like this forum is a classical greek agora, & I'm grateful for that it is provided, & the entrance so informal & easy.
Markus

"Make maps, not copies!" G. Deleuze

#4 2007-07-27 14:56:17

nomaD43

Welcome to the community Markus. Everyone here is like family. I had never thought to compare this format to a classical Greek agora, but, now that you put it in that context I can easily see the connection. It is sometimes easy to forget (overlook) the ways in which our modern technology based systems are linked to ancient social standards.
Thanks for (re)opening my eyes to this thought.
Damon

Board footer